VidaFlo specializes in IV Hydration, vitamin infusion, and NAD+ with clinics in Nashville, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, and concierge services supporting the surrounding areas.
The role requires an energetic, friendly, and enthusiastic individual. A great Customer Service Manager is a team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will ensure the clinic operates smoothly and provide exemplary customer service to our clients. You will assist clients with service, product, and member information, always positively representing the VidaFlo Brand.
You will report directly to the Clinic Manager and are responsible for delivering the best possible client experience that will contribute to the growth of the entire team and business. It’s your role to create a welcoming environment and to ensure a smooth flow for the team and the clients throughout the workday.
• Successfully signing up new clients on monthly membership plans
• Greeting clients and managing their needs
• Using multiple online systems to check clients in/out
• Monitoring and responding to front desk email
• Answering phones and responding to voicemails
• Managing appointment calendar
• Communicating appointments and client/member info to providers
• Educating clients on membership information
• Talking with current members about additional benefits and options
• Contributing to attain membership goals
• Responding to client requests/questions
• Performing administrative tasks, such as follow-up calls, data entry, filling etc…
• Accurately entering information in the point-of-sale system
• Helping maintain a clean, orderly work environment
• Complete daily cleaning tasks
• Stocking products
• Managing time effectively to ensure proper flow through the day
• Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
• Strong sales background
• Must be 18 years or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule which will include weekends and holidays
• Ability to perform basic math
• Familiarity with cash register functions
• Strong customer service and written/verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills and is task/goal-oriented
High school or equivalent (Required)
• Sales: 2 years (Required)
• Retail Associates & Cashiers: 2 years (Required)